Friday, April 18, 2008

*Blast From The Past*

As usual, no matter how hard I try to make sure all of the papers we need for tax time are together, I end up frantically searching for something int he days before deadline.

This year our deadline is Sunday - yea - two days from now - thats when our accountant is meeting us to go over everything and file pour return. Hubs thought he had put his T4 int he folder where it belongs, but I cannot find it anywhere, so there we were last night tearing up the house trying to find it.

We still haven't found it - Hubs is *just in case* asking at work today for a copy to be made - but we did find my old resume complete with cover letters!

And by old? I mean it is 13 years old! It was written out on a typewrite rat school and is covered in WhiteOut! It HAD to have been for a school assignment becuase it was ridiculous, I had recommendations in it from school age friends even!

I'm toying with the idea of changing the address and phone number portions and sending copies of it out just to see what would happen. At the very least, I would give someone in Hiring a good laugh for the day!

No comments: