Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dammit!


When this guy was born, my husband bought me two things, each very very different from the other. The first item he bought me was a gold chain with a wee locket just big enough to hold a tiny picture of our son. The second thing he bought me was a tube of Preperation H.

In the beginning, it appreciated the tube of ointment much more then the sentiment behind the chain, but now, hemorrhoids long gone, I love my chain. The locket has been replaced several time with different charms, and I wear it almost every day.

I'm absolutely heart broken becuase just minutes ago, I was wrestling with my oldest, the same one I received the chain for, and the clasp broke. I know that it was an accident, and I know that my clasp can easily be replaced, but it's still very sad for me.

No comments: