Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Holidays

Today was Blue Boys last day of school until the eight of January. Rainbow Man And Hubs both go to school slash work tomorrow and then they are off until the second of January.

In a way I am looking forward to it, but then again, this is the first time in a long while I will have all three boys at home for an extended period of time in a while.

Since summer to be exact.

I let Rainbow man stay home form school on Tuesday or Wednesday - all the days run together in my life - he was sick - a really sore throat, but he is like me, early AM and late PM his throat is sore and he coughs, but he was fine by eleven that day and then he got off the couch and played.

I just was not used to the noise levels!

Pee ess: what do we do with Smokey the wonder pup Christmas Morning? She will howl if we lock her in her kennel for the unwrapping, but if she is out, she will eat EVERYTHING!

No comments: