Saturday, December 29, 2007

GAHRrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dammit! The bank pisses me off! OMG

So a few days ago I checked the balance left on our mortgage and giggled and laughed with hubs! You see, after our regular payment yesterday our balance would be under 90,000. That's damn cool!

Today I logged in and checked the balance, ready to shout gleefully, only to flip out. Even though we paid our mortgage - and have in fact never missed a payment, even though it was SUPPOSED to slide out of the 90's, we are still in the 90's. By 121.00 in fact.

I KNOW that the killer part of having a mortgage is the interest and that the lower the balance gets the faster it gets paid off because the amount you are getting charged interest is lower but still! I'm ticked off!

I might as well look into buying some used cisco. At this rate, thats the only thing we will be able to afford!

No comments: