Saturday, December 15, 2007

What happens at the mall, Stays at the mall

Today was quite the day. I talked about something BIG happening at Casa Del Bluepaintred over here. It's actually quite saddening.

But before all of that happened, Me and Hubs had spent soem time in the Malls doing our shopping. Not Stressmas shopping, but our normal every two week grocery shopping.

We did stop at a kiosk in the mall and pick up some touchable bubbles for the boys, but they are wicked cool, so whenever I see them I pick them up. The fun started when we were waiting in line to pay. A big, burly guy, more lumberjack than metrosexual was ahead of us. His pending purchase was hidden from view - deliberately. He had his hand over one end, and his wallet over the other end.

Normally, I don't care what people are buying, but when they try and hide it, then I get curious. I knew he would have to reveal it when he went to pay for it, so I waited paitently.

Silly men!

His purchase was one of those desk calenders. You know, with a page a day. The shocking part? It was called 365 HUNKS.

LMAO

When I saw it I was tempted to ask him if he was a top or bottom, but then I might have needed the services of a personal injury lawyer!

Live in Raleigh? here's a link to a Raleigh personal injury lawyer

No comments: