Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Between now and Tomorrow Morning...

.... if you know of a goof photography site that has pictures of newborns, send me the link please!

I was on Google most of last night checking things out becuase in the morning my brother the girls and his girlfriend are coming down to my place for a "photoshoot". I am not positive I will get any good pictures, but we won't know until I try, and I for one think it is worth it.

SIL had some great suggestions - she wants one of my bro and his two girlies, and I want the one wher ethe baby is belly down on the forearm, head in daddy's hand against a black background. I also did my level best to convince SIL to get topless for one of the pictures as it will only show her back. She laughed and mumbled something about fat burners, but I am crossing my fingers she lets me take the naked back one because I saw it online and loved it!

How much you wanna bet that after I show her this, she will relent and take off the top?

So, any tips, any links, anything will be welcome. But yo0u only have until tomorrow (Thursday) morning!

No comments: