Monday, September 08, 2008

Sleep deprived

Somewhere,a long time ago I heard that one you lose sleep you cannot gain it back VIA naps or going to bed earlier. Is this true?

It has been almost five days since me, my brother, Jessi and My step mother Marnee went to the hospital to enjoy the miracle of birth and I am STILL freaking exhausted!

I mean, yes it was worth it, and I would do it again in a freaking heart beat, but I am so tired of..well, being tired! 32 hours. That's how long I went without sleep. Then I caught a two hour nap, and was up for three more hours to feed the boys and get them in bed before I went to bed myself for another 15 hours.

When can I expect to get back to normal? My step mother is back to normal already - though sh generally gets up at 5 am and needs less sleep than I do. Dan and jess have an awesoem seven pound reasont o still betired, but I don't feel that I have any real excuse here. I mean, I am going to bed EARLY every night and on most days I have added a nap into the day's schedual!

No comments: