Thursday, July 08, 2010

Micah-isms LOL

So, apparently, for those of you who did not know this already, the attic of a house, you know, that space above the house with no vents and no moving air, is HOT in the middle of summer.

I KNOW! Shocking, right? Who knew!

Oh wait. ALL OF US. Except my husband apparently, becuase he went up, and was up for about 30 minutes, he had to spread insulation over the new ceiling we put in where the sky light was, and *SHOCK* it was hot up there. He came down soaked in sweat (gross) and swearing.

I just laughed at him and gave him a glass of very cold water. Hey, the job is done now, AND he doesn't have to worry about fat burner pills to boot LMAO!!

It was just..he was so outraged about it all. Like HOW DARE IT BE HOT *add in foot stomp and pout here*. LOL. It was cute. Like the attic was hot JUST to bug him or something LOL.

I have said this before, and I am SURE I will say it a million times again, but :

Men are weird! OMG

No comments: