Monday, July 05, 2010

Stitch

Meet Stitch.

Stitch is my nieces rabbit and is staying with us for a little bit. Their house flooded and they needed someone to take care of the rabbit so of course I offered to take him.

I've never really been around a rabbit so its been kind of neat. It sure is soft!
I love its ears, and the rabbit sure seems to enjoy me petting him on his freakishly long ears!

I was kind of annoyed trying to take pictures of stitch though! It wasn't a problem with his totally not modern furniture getting in the way, it was the fact that the rabbit is all OMFG! A CAMERA! TAKE MY PICTURE and shoving its fuzzy nose into my screen!



I did get this one good picture though, this was the first one I snapped, before Stitch knew I was there taking pictures!


Anyway, I thought I would take a few pictures before Stitch has to go back to his own home!

No comments: