Saturday, June 07, 2008

Searching for a TV show's "season"

A few years ago, must be about four now, we started watching Smallville season one when it came on a local TV station. By the middle of the first season it became a family tradition to sit together on the couch with juice and popcorn watching our show.

In fact, one of the reasons I fought to be released the first day Logan was born was that the next day "our" show was on!

I know the internet can be used to find all types of things; Celebrity baby names, a list of best diet pills, movie trailers, news, everything! But I haven't the foggiest idea where to even begin searching for what I want.

Season Seven of Smallville. It's done, or almost done, its run on the American stations, so soon it should be in stores. I want to find a release date for the season 7 box set. Do you know where I would look for that?

No comments: