Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A VERY Important day

I need to bring your attention to a very important thing. Today, June 17th, 2008 is the very fist day it is hot enough to drag out the pool.

[insert celebratory Ohhhs and Awws here. I will wait.]

Done? Good. This is awesome! we have had the crappiest spring EVER, if it isn't windier than hell, its cold, or worse raining! It was getting to the point that I was daydreaming about St. John villa rentals while watching the weather network for Storm Warnings.

Stuperman has been in the pool NON-STOP since we washed it and filled it! He is loving it! I'm a little sad that he chose now, ten minutes before the eldest gets home, to get out of the pool, but school will be out in six more days and hopefully the awesome weather will continue. If it does,, I see a summer full of watery fun ahead!

EDIT: the eldest is home and has convinced stuperman to get back in the water!

No comments: