Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh!

I just realized that I am not done school supply shopping. We bought all of Blue Boys school supplies but forgot to pick up Rainbow Man's stuff. It's not my fault though! he was off at a sleep over the weekend we shopped with Blue boy!

Now I have to look forward again to braving the lines of Wal*mart.

Don't get me wrong! I love wal*marts' prices and wal*marts selection and most of all, that walmart has McDonalds in all of it;s stores.


Mmmmm Big Mac.

*droolz*

In any case, it really looks like our Saturday is going to be very bus indeed. We have to stop over by my sisters in the morning for her birthday, then the shopping, then school supply shopping, and if by some miracle we aren't flat broke by then, we have to stop by the paint store!

Also. Now I want a big Mac in the worst kind of way!

No comments: