Sunday, November 02, 2008

A Bad Time of Year

I was on face book earlier this week - Oh, who am I kidding? I am on face book EVERY day of the week! Anyway, I love to click "friends" and read all the status changes my Friends make. One of the girls on my list was complaining that she had two birthdays and Christmas all in the next few weeks.

That is Crappy. We had a Birthday here recently, Parker's, on October 29th, and Hubs Birthday is on January 13th. But that's not the bad part.

Our two cars auto insurance come due in October and November. Plus our Home Owners Insurance comes due in November. We recently got a break on our home owners insurance by installing a security system, and I wish we could find some cheap auto insurance to go with it! Or... that we had thought about the timing of our cars and bought them at different times of the year!

No comments: