Sunday, November 02, 2008

I'm such a dork




This was on sale at Costco for 17$, which is a pretty good deal. I've seen Barbies, just the Barbie, nothing extra, at stores for 20-100$!

I was looking at it just now, while I was hiding some of the other gifts I had bought in my closet - I know - Very original hiding place, eh? And I got to wondering, What kind of Saddle was on that Pretty, Sparkly blue horse.

My first thoguth was that it might be one of those english saddles, But now I'm thinking it might be a dressier type, like a those horses who go into competitons where all they do is prance around looking pretty wear.

It *might* be a made up kind of saddle, 'cus, ya know, it's on a sparkling blue horse, But until I know for sure, I am going to picture that pretty blue horsey dancing... Like this:




This is ANDREAS HELGSTRAND on BLUE HORS MATINE

No comments: