Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quickie

Just a quickie post for right now, I missed doing a post about thanksgiving, and That is something I normally do. HOWEVER, I do it when the US celebrates thanksgiving LOL

Better late than never, eh?

I am Thankful that we do not celebrate Black Friday in Canada, especially after hearing the news of that poor mans death in Wal*Mart. Senseless. To trample a man to death for a toy on sale. :o(

I am thankful that our car insurance is not due in December. Fro the second year in a row we stupidly got a pet in October, meaning three consecutive months of 100$ bills for the shots. Set number three comes due in two weeks, And I'm happy to not be worrying about my car plates as well.

I am thankful, so very very very very very thankful for the weather we are having right now. The coldest it has gotten has been -10 and most days it sits at PLUS one. According to the news,m it will be down to our regular temperatures by Wednesday ( -25 to -40) but holy hell, have we ever had an awesome November!

And I am thankful for you. Yes YOU. I am so very thankful that you take the time to read this bog, whether in a feed reader or by physically coming here to read, it doesn't matter, just knowing you are out there somewhere makes this all worthwhile.

No comments: