Friday, October 24, 2008

...Because of the cost, mainly.

I was asked recently why I do not have a cell phone. The biggest reason is the cost. The fact that a cell phone bill can be so easily ran up terrifies me! ALL of the bills I get now, The amount is known to me long before the bill arrives.

Another huge reason that I don't have a cell phone is ...No Need. My husband cannot receive or make calls from work, when I go out, 99% of the time it is with him, and if there is someone else I want to call, that I NEED to call, I can find a pay phone!

And the third reason? I'm in love with the iPhone, be we don't get the best coverage here. I'm not entirely sure how all the satelite and cell phone towers and cell signal booster work, but I've heard that if I get an iPhone, I will only get coverage in the city, which is not cool as I live OUTSIDE the city. Quite a bit outside in fact.

So there you have it. Why don't I have a cell phone? I'm Cheap, Boring, and lust after the impossible!

No comments: