Friday, October 24, 2008

So... What do Dreams mean?

If I were to tell you that last night I dreamed that my entire house - the WHOLE house, walls floors, the ceiling, even the appliances - were covered in pop up tv's and every time someone Thought about me, their specific TV would pop up and I could see their thoughts?

That was my dream last night. it was very odd. Sometimes your thought made me laugh, but it really is true that those who eavesdrop don't hear good things about themselves, becuase for the most part the dream was sad, scary almost. I kept wanting to wake up and I would finally wrench myself from sleep, thinking" good, it's done", and fall back asleep only for my dream to continue from where it left off!

I absolutely hate dreams like that, the ones you cannot escape. I suppose that some people would say that when you have a dream that won't go away, your subconscious is desperately trying to tell you something, but what? WHAT?

No comments: