- School will be starting in four weeks.
- I'm not as excited as one might think.
- In fact, I am not excited at all.
- I thoroughly enjoy summer vacation and having the kids home.
- I checked over the boys school supply lists and was pleasantly surprised with them.
- For the first time ever, they actually seem like reasonable lists! YAY!
- But then, after buying the school supplies, there are school fees.
- And paying for school pictures.
- And making a decision about child life insurance policies that the school offers.
- And making sure the kids go to bed on time.
- Oh wait. I don't have to pay for them to go to sleep!
- Logan will be lonely, as both of his brothers will be in full time school this year.
- I told hubs that I would go through their last years school supplies and check the lists to make a NEW list of what we need to buy.
- I told him I would do it THIS week.
- This week is almost over.
- So far, I have only gotten as far as reading the lists!
- Maybe I should go do that now?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Bullets! Back To School Edition
Hope y'all have your bullet proof vests ready!