Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bullets! Back To School Edition

Hope y'all have your bullet proof vests ready!

  • School will be starting in four weeks.
  • I'm not as excited as one might think.
  • In fact, I am not excited at all.
  • I thoroughly enjoy summer vacation and having the kids home.
  • I checked over the boys school supply lists and was pleasantly surprised with them.
  • For the first time ever, they actually seem like reasonable lists! YAY!
  • But then, after buying the school supplies, there are school fees.
  • And paying for school pictures.
  • And making a decision about child life insurance policies that the school offers.
  • And making sure the kids go to bed on time.
  • Oh wait. I don't have to pay for them to go to sleep!
  • LOL
  • Logan will be lonely, as both of his brothers will be in full time school this year.
  • I told hubs that I would go through their last years school supplies and check the lists to make a NEW list of what we need to buy.
  • I told him I would do it THIS week.
  • This week is almost over.
  • So far, I have only gotten as far as reading the lists!
  • Maybe I should go do that now?
  • Nahhhhhh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post..! I think you are really very busy in back to school groundwork.