Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lactic Acid overdose

On one hand, waking up this morning with my muscles screaming bloody murder is nice, it lets me know that the workouts I have been doing are actually working.

On the other hand? OWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEIIIIIIIIII!!

Here are a few pictures of our weekend so far! ( I really need to get off my butt and stick them all on FaceBook!!)

Our city (not "our" city, per say, but the one closest to us), is Known as The City Of Bridges, mostly becuase we have six million nine hundred forty three bridges..

Can you tell that this picture was taken through a closed car window? I'm pretty pleased with it, though I plan on putting it through a few photo shop actions to give it some extra OOmpf!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! Giant Mutated DUCKS are attacking!


The boys, playing some sort of game at a tree outside the place where we go to have coffee.

No comments: