Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nice Towel Rack

So last winter I borrowed a piece of exercise equipment from my sister. I used it once or twice. Even, one time, four days in a row!

but then, I had a load of wet laundry that needed to go into the dryer, but the dryer was full, so I put the load of freshly dried clothes on top of the treadmill.

And that was the last time I used it! Well, except for when I need a place to put my laundry.

I've been trying to figure out a way to get the treadmill back to my sister's place, she has a roommate who would like to use it (Whether for exercises or to hang clothes, I don't know)

ETA: Hubs just told me that the new car, (we have a new car since I got the treadmill,) he figures the treadmill will fit in the trunk of the new car 'cus the back seat folds down.

No comments: