Wednesday, July 23, 2008

September/December babies!

My brother's girlfriend is due in September with her second child.
My brother's Wife is due in December with her first child.

Heh.

The September baby is a girl, and I think the December baby is too, but they refuse to take a look see during ultra sounds, preferring to be surprised. That actually makes it hard when it comes to buying baby gifts.

Like my Friend C. She had a baby in mid April. I bought a baby gift for her, but not knowing the gender of her child I ended up getting her this dorky plush blocks set. Woo.

If I had known she was going to have a girl, I had seen the most darling summer dress, I would have LOVED to pick that up for the baby, but nooooooo, they want to be surprised!

Well fine. September baby will get an awesomely girly gift , given to her in the hospital, but little Mr/Miss December? She/He will have to wait until such a time as I have been informed of the gender!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I doooo soooo hope we're not talking about the same brother here...
--Peggy

Bluepaintred said...

HAH! no, when my dad married his wife two brothers. My blood brother, he has the pregnant girlfriend, my step brother (but I hate step, he is family now, not a step!) has the wife!