Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just had a thought

...Say I lose the twenty - twenty five pounds like I want in the next few months.....Just - bear with me, pretend if you have to!

Say I lose it, Imagine the awesome costumes I could wear for Halloween! It's hard to get a nice outfit for Halloween when you are fat and or chubby. Most of the chick ones are made with size two models in mind!

I've always wanted to wear one of those renaissance costumes, In fact I really wanted a renaissance type dress for when I got married, but seeing as I was eight zillion months pregnant, we were broke and my granny sewed my dress, that did not happen.

My favorite parts of a renaissance dress are the long flowing sleeves and the laces that are on the bodice, back and sometimes the sides.

I'm going to have to look into this. I wonder if they are expensive? I know there is a costume rental place in teh city nearest us...

No comments: