Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Bullet List

Ahh Wednesday - Hump day

  • Today I took the middle one to the dentist.
  • He has four canker sores.
  • ouch
  • The three year old desperately wanted the dentist to look in his mouth too.
  • they were very busy so she would not.
  • I am going to make him an appointment.
  • I brush his teeth but he has never had a dental visit.
  • Think he is too young still?
  • Mr. Five year old gets headaches a lot lately.
  • on the days he goes to school and after watching movies mostly.
  • Last year at the optometrist, he was an 8/10,
  • Ten meaning he needs glasses.
  • He goes back in early January.
  • I think he will need glasses by then.
  • But that's OK, he looks really cute in them.
  • The oldest is doing poorly in school.
  • I am at a loss for what I can do to help him.
  • He is being good at home though.
  • Stranger than fiction I know.
  • My back hurts.
  • as per usual.

No comments: