Monday, November 19, 2007

MIssing Phone calls

We bought our phone about eight months ago, and it is interfering with our wireless router. If I am online and someone calls, I will lose connection, same if I call someone while online.

This bugged me up to the point when we realized why we were losing connection, now I just deal with it.

This morning I got a phone call And I missed it. I am not sure how I missed it, I have been home all morning and it is a call I would have answered. It got me thinking about answering machines. About eight years ago we had an answering machine and I loved it when people left messages. Our very first answering machine recording we had was that of our first baby full out giggling.

I used to walk past the machine and press the button just to hear him giggle again - and of course when the real life baby heard the laughing machine he would laugh too which made me laugh!

Our answering machine was lost or broken so long ago I have no idea what actually did happen. I have a vague recollection of giving it away becuase one of our phones had a built in answering machine... but that might have been a dream.. the fact is, we are often home - or at least one of us are- so we don't really need one.

Except in cases like this where I would have loved to know more about the call I missed!

No comments: