Saturday, November 24, 2007

*lazer sounds* PewPewPew

I was wondering. how come the only pop up s I seem to get are those for free wall paper and for poker sites?

I can remember when I used to get sex ones and other.. less tasteful ones all the time. Dose the computer think I am too old to handle a XXX pop up? Does it think I will have a heart attack at the keyboard at the sight of naked boobs?

Cus I won;t you know. I'm not that old you know.

And I;m not saying that I want more pop ups, its just that I get seriously tired of the same ones popping up over and over and over again.

I'm not sure if Hubs had put a pop up blocker on this computer or maybe my browser (firefox) has a built in popup blocker, but even if he did or the browser does, how does it decide what pop ups I deserve to see?

*pouts*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK - totally not related to this post. But, I've been meaning to tell you that I absolutely adore the picture of your boys at the top of this blog. And am in awe of you for getting all three of them to sit still at once to take such a well-prepared picture (matching clothes and all)!!!
--Peggy