Monday, November 05, 2007

Sigh

I never thought I would say this but : Please! NO more chocolate! For the love of god take it away and hide it. I am so SICK of it but I cannot stop eating it!

I am honestly TIRED of the way chocolate tastes!

Please do not send a mob to stone me!


********************************************

We had dinner at the in laws tonight, ham. I like ham, but I do not love it, what I do love is not having to cook and clean for a meal. I mean honestly, who can say no to that?

********************************************

Rainbow Man brought home his report card today. It is dismal. I think he will fail grade three unless he shapes up and gets his butt into gear but hubs says his report card is that of a typical boy.

He got A's in gym, but only three or four B's. The rest were C's and D's. Personally i would like to see nothing below and C at the worst of times, and at the best for everything to be B or more.

No comments: