Thursday, November 22, 2007

That's it! I've had enough!

Starting today I am going back on the LOW to NO carb diet. When I was on it last time I lost ten lbs in a month (YAY) I went off it becuase I was craving bread so badly. Once I fell off the wagon so to speak, I never climbed back on.

In addition. On Tuesdays and Thursdays - I only have the baby - I will do that stupid exercise tape while the baby has his bath - Baby is almost four, he is safe in the tub alone so stfu pls.

I'm tired of the excuses I give myself. Now it's time to act.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go on a low to no card diet. I'd love it. Unfortunately, because of my diabetes, the doctor has a strict diet that I am to follow- one that includes four carbs per meal.

Bluepaintred said...

well, you do need to keep your diabetes under control before you think about weight loss, that's for darn sure!

My mom used her uncles tester thingy and self diagnosed herself. Then she waited til she had lost 20 lbs and went to the doc to be diagnosed for real.

That is NOT a safe thing to do!