Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Almost home delivery

When we lived int he city, our mail was delivered to our home between eleven and noon. I really, REALLY liked that.

In four days we have lived in a small town for two years, and the only thing I ever had issues about was that we had to go to a post office to get the mail. It really is no big deal, because it is a small town, and Hubs would stop b the post office Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to get the mail.

The first year we lived here that was not a big issue. All I ever got in the mail was bills and flyers, but now that I have joined PPP and have that lovely PayPal account, I often am expecting things in the mail.

Right now I am waiting on a Halloween costume for the pup (click link to see a Google image of the costume), and some bath fizzies from biker body works.

It really pains me to think that they might be in, but I won't know until the husband gets home, and if they come in tomorrow (Thursday) then I have to wait for Friday!

Luckily, this is happening. I took this from my driveway.



You will have to click it to make it bigger. Basically, about fifty/one hundred feet or so. I'm bad with distance. across the street and two houses over, they are erecting mailboxes. It isn't quite home delivery, but I will soon be able to check the mail whenever I want!

No comments: