Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Sink Sucks

I have six million kids. Or three. I can never keep track. Regardless, for some strange reason they are constantly eating. We want breakfast! Where is my Lunch! I'm hungry, the tell me.

What am I? Their mother?

What? Oh. Right. I am.

In any case, their constant eating means there is constantly dirty dishes in the sink. Dishes I have to wash.

Although I love my house, there is very little counter space by the actual sink, so it is hard to wash rinse and have room for the dishes to sink. I am trying to convince my husband I need one of these expandable rinse things to rinse off the dishes. Plus, I remember having the BEST water fights with the one my mom and dad had!

taps4less.com has a wide array of Taps, not just for my kitchen, but for the bath and shower as well. I have checked prices in stores near me becuase I have long wanted the rinse wand, and taps4less has the same or better prices! This excites me because I love saving money!

No comments: