Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cold Fx?

I keep hearing wondrous things about the medicine Cold FX. Have any of you tired it? According to the people I know here in town who have tired it, not only will it cure our cold but it will turn lead into gold, potty train a puppy in three minutes and make a clone to go to work for you.

I admit to being somewhat doubtful to the veracity of these peoples claims. But at the same time I am DAMN sick of this cold. So far I have an intermittent plugged/runny nose and the cough left.

But oh man guys, this cough is nasty. I can tell it isn't in my chest or lungs, so pneumonia is not a problem, but my stomach muscles (what little there are) are so sore, and I have to (sry tmi) clench to make sure I don't pee each time. To make matters worse, When I cough and cough and cough I feel sick to my stomach for hours afterwards.

I just wanna be better :o(

No comments: