Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Damn Dog

A week ago, without thinking, I put my glasses on the end table and laid down on the couch for a nap. I awoke to a rather disturbing crunching sound. Smokey had found my glasses and chewed them up. Luckily I had already made an optometrist appointment for Friday, so I have only had to deal with my scratched up lenses for this past week.

You would think that we would have learned our lesson when it comes to leaving expensive things out that the puppy may potentially chew up.

But no. We haven't.

Last night when the Hubs hopped int he shower after work, he took of his watch and laid it on the counter. If you have assumed that Luminox watches are now a part of Smokey's preferred diet, you would right.

Le sigh

1 comment:

Fireflower said...

This may have trumped my theory that it was only my daughter who ate things nature never intended. She was a year old when she ate the answering machine tape. About 14 months when she ate my church directory. These days she's graduated to bigger and better things...

Hope your glasses come through soon!