Sunday, October 21, 2007

So many Plans, So little will power

Over the last few years I have come to dislike the weight I am. Each of my three children gifted me with ten pounds that I was unable to rid myself of.

Thats thirty freaking pounds of fat.

I have tried exercise tapes, exercising for comments, DDR, exercise balls, nightly walks, specialty stomach crunch machines. None of them,with the exception of DDR, has really stuck with me, or, to be painfully honest, I have stuck with none of them!

It has gotten to the point that I am absolutly unwilling to waste any more money of exercise equipment or fads. Even though elliptical machines look really cool...

Sigh.

No.What I have to do is breakup with chocolate and sugary coffee. Stop my secret affairs with sour patch babies and tell potato chips and pop to hit the road and don't come back.

but it's soooooooo hard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem after Lil Pixie was born...and some other issues...4 years later it was determined through a simple lil blood test that I had hypothyroidism....since I've started taking the meds, I've dropped 15 lbs (no changes in diet or excercise) Not saying you have it....but you just never know! :) Hang in there!

Bluepaintred said...

so funny. i had a doctors appointment yesterday and he is *hoping* its my thyroid.

you can read more about that at www.bluepaintred.com