Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hmmm

So, faced with sky high cholesterol, I was wondering. If you can get face lifts, breast lifts stomach tucks and well, you can redo the whole outside of your bod if ou have enough money, is there anywhere I can go to get a plasma lift?

I assume that since cholesterol is a build up int he actual veins, switching around my blood wouldn't do me a bit of good, but wouldn't it be neat if I could? M sister used to be on dialysis and they took out all her blood, cleaned it and put it back in three times a week. Too bad they couldn't fix my problems this easy!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Wouldn't that be cool if they could clean your blood like that? There is a way that they can take it out and do stuff to it and then put it back in. It would be cool if they could take it out, get the cholesterol out and then put it back in, you know?