Thursday, October 25, 2007

just random :o)

  • Now that the replacement glue has come in the mail, do I put them on the cats claws or let her grow them out so she can scratch the puppy? I'm tired of the constant chase chase bark hiss.
  • Am I the only parent who groans when their kid says "I have homework tonight"? I hate it. I never have the proper time to devote to helping them, and I cannot extend bedtime, he is tired enough int eh morning as it is!
  • It just occurred to me I have no idea how I am going to pa for my new glasses when I go in November, and now that the dog has chewed the lenses up, I really do need new ones! I cannot wait to see my husbands face when I tell him what I let Smokey do ( sarcasm)
  • Someone remind me to call the school tomorrow and set up my appointment for parent teacher interviews. I have been meaning to do so all week.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

I hated homework, too. Some days, I just wanted to go to sleep myself.