Wednesday, October 10, 2007

@#!*^%##!!

Answer me this one simple question : How in the hell did we end up with a Morning Person for a puppy?

Is it becuase she is alone in her crate all night and is just excited to see us in the morning, or is she actually one of those freak of natures known as morning people.

We finally have her so she will settle into her crate on her own around 11:30, and sleep. (I wake her up to potty round three) but come six thirty, when Hubs alarm clock goes off, she is up and HYPER and raring to go!

I think I need to get her a Cartier watch and set it for nine. Then I will patiently explain that before nine there is to be no barking, no jumping, no zooming from room to room and definitely NO chewing on my ears!

Think it will work?

1 comment:

Fireflower said...

You ended up with a morning puppy the way I ended up with a morning Toddler. She's up at dawn, almost never an exception, and besides the part where I'm a night owl, I have chronic insomnia. This ends in bleary mornings, nobody sleeping, and Mommy praying for a nap.

I must admit that having a puppy seems like it would be a trifle easier. Don't puppies mature a bit sooner than average toddlers? Your early morning wakeups may be over before you know it!