Saturday, October 13, 2007

LOL - NO WAY

I was reading a blog from my bloglines and the author is trying to start up a No Candy club for Halloween! Now, she doesn't mean not giving out candy on Halloween to trick or treaters, nor does she mean she will not let her kids have some (regulated of course), she means that SHE will not be eating any this Halloween season!

And the best part? She wants other like minded people to agree not to eat candy! The entire concept makes me giggle like mad! The best part about Halloween is the wee bite sized chocolate bars! Fooling yourself that you will only have a few, when in reality you are going to eat the whole darn bag!

Srsly, Would YOU join a No Candy Club?

4 comments:

Annie Jones said...

I'll trade you all my wee bite size chocolate for all of your SweeTarts and Spree.

Not a Granny said...

I will trade all my wee bite size chocolate for your Tootsie Rolls! I dont' have kids at home anymore to go trick or treating...(pout)

Sandra said...

I haven't had trick or treaters here since we moved here about 20 years ago, but I still go out every year and buy several bags of mini chocolate bars - for ME!

No chocolate for Halloween? No way!

Bluepaintred said...

Annie - DEAL!!

NAG - Omg NO WAY! I would give away my children before my tootsie rolls!

Sandra - LOL I love Halloween candy!