Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for : my wonderful family.

Let me share some of them with you! We had Thanksgiving dinner at my dad's house this year. There were 25 five or so people there. It's hard to take an accurate count when everyone is everywhere!

One of the best parts was when my brother, his longtime girlfriend and their baby daughter surprised us by showing up. They live a zillion hours away, so this was a very special time!


My precious baby niece. I watched her enter this world, but missed her first steps and first words cus her mean old parents moved far far way from me.
Theses are the mean mean parents of that little cutie up there!
My darling husband!
See that? That little tiny one is my baby son, the one in the middle is my daddy and the guy on the back is my sisters boyfriend. Dad took anyone who wanted ( I did NOT want) for a ride on his bike. He even took my baby niece!
And my sons. My sweet babies. Where would I be without them? This is Son Number Two.

1 comment:

Not a Granny said...

Sounds like you had a good time!