Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ouch!

I have such a bad headache!

It's not a "real" headache though. It;s becuase I slept wrong and my neck is tense. When I get a headache it starts off small, like with a sore neck, but then it just keeps growing and growing and growing.

I'm pretty thankful I do not get migraines nor do I suffer from headaches more than ...sa once or twice a week, and usually I can make them go away with some Tylenol or Advil. I Pink Puffy Heart Advil.

Tonight we are going to the school Fun Night. We always have fun at fin night (lol) but I am worried that if I cannot get my headache under control by the time we leave, this will be the first year we do not have fun.

That saying when Momma is upset, everyone is upset? It's very very true in my house!

I'm going to go take an Advil. The Tylenol I took at lunch didn't do a damn thing!

If I remember to bring my camera tonight there will be pictures for y'all too look forward to later. Although I am not sure if they will be here or my picture blog, nor do I know how much work it will take to doctor the pics so that other people are not in them!

1 comment:

Annie Jones said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but some headaches(like mine) start small in the neck and work up into a full-blown migraine. But if you can get rid of them with Tylenol or Advil, they probably aren't migraines. I also think that a couple of headaches a week is enough to mention to your doctor (when you go for the numbness). You might be getting rebound headaches from the Advil. Just my 2¢ worth.