Monday, October 15, 2007

Ooooooops! My Bad!

Smokey the puppy is too young to sleep through the night without a potty break, on Friday and Saturday the Hubs gets up with the pup, and Sunday through Thursday I get up with her.

Last night was MY night. At three thirty when the alarm went off I took her out and put her back into her crate and went back to my dreams - which were - oddly enough- about soap making!

This morning when we woke up, Smokey was up as well - and out of her crate. There was a few wet spots on the floor, but other than that, she seemed to stay out of trouble.

I must not have latched the crate properly, and that is not a good thing. I expect some trouble tonight when she pushes on her door and it doesn't open!

We were very lucky last night. Next time, we might not be!

No comments: