Thursday, October 25, 2007

My aching eyes

This morning, same as every morning I stumbled out of bed at 6:30, grabbed my pillow and headed for the couch. The husband went to work and I went to sleep.

I doze on the couch until 7 15 when the little girl I babysit gets here and then I wake up.

Only this morning I woke up at 6 45 from a weird sound.

The dog had my glasses and was chewing on them!

NOT good. My eyes are very sensitive with glasses, the littlest bit of dirt and I get an eyestrain headache and now, I have three big scratches along the lens.

Thank god I took that opp a few weeks ago. It got me off my butt and made me make an optometrist appointment so I will only have to wait until the 2nd to see my eye doc and then about a week after that for my new glasses to get in.

In the mean time, I don't suppose you know any way to get scratches out of glass, huh? It's been less that three hours and I have a raging headache :o(

1 comment:

Fireflower said...

No advice on getting scratches out, but I sympathize. I have the problem of my left lens constantly wanting to pop free of the frame. Well, it used to. The first time I got pregnant I had a small hormonally-induced fit at them and superglued the lens back in place. Which worked great, except that I also permanently put a superglue thumbprint in the edge.

I guess this means that I have absolute proof that these are my glasses?