Friday, October 05, 2007

Picture Day

I hate school Photo Day.

NO really, I do. There is no way I can be there to ensure a nice smile, and that their hair is combed, much less that they don't have lunch spilled down the front of their shirts. And then there is the "Dress Nice" note that is sent home with the kids.

What is their version of dressing nice, becuase mine is not a suit and tie!

I always hated having to get dressed up for pictures when I was in school. I felt I could not do anything fun all day long because OMG what if I mess up my clothes! So when it comes to sending my kids to school for class pictures, I am happy to have them wear a nice, not faded shirt that fits them properly.

That way the look nice - IMO - and still feel that they can play. And besides, If I am the one who has to pay six million four hundred and twenty eight bucks for the actual pictures, I think I should be the only one who gets to say what the boys wear!

pee ess: today is picture day

1 comment:

Annie Jones said...

I agree. Something clean and comfortable is much better than something stiff and formal.