Friday, October 26, 2007

Oh man

A few months ago I got some really cool shoes. For free. Cus my BFF Kissy knows I love shoes. The are a skoosh too big, and have a ver , very raised platform type bottom. My MIL is the cheapest person int eh world and so she approved both of the shoes and the price.

She went on to say that they will be awesome for when it snows becuase I will be so high off the ground in them.

This is very laughable becuase I feel I should take out life insurance wearing them on a sunny dry day, much less on an icy cold winter day.

I wonder if I can take out life insurance even? I don't have a job, per say, maybe I can take it out on the bases of my home. Isn't there some kind of mortgage life insurance? My dad and mom had a really cool type of insurance. They took out life insurance in June, Bought a home the same time, In September she got sick and she dies in February. The insurance they had taken out paid off all out standing debts, even their mortgage, which really helped my dad out!

Do you have life insurance?


Pee ess: It snowed today. First time of the year. I am so sad

No comments: