Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Are you all sick of Puppy Talk yet?

'Cus I am not done talking about it.

Today's Puppy Talk Topic is going to be Shit.



Today I have spent more time outside with her than not. She wakes up, we go out, she plays, we go out, she eats, we go out, she sits, we go out, she barks, we go out, she whines, we go out. You must have gotten the drift by now.

And yet, even though she has been out more than in, she has pooped four times - so far, the day is NOT over- she did it twice in the hallway, in two different spots, once in the living room and once in the kitchen. And what the hell is with her walking through it when she is done? Like I don't have enough to do wiping up her poo, I have a nifty chocolate trail to follow too??

When she does it, I tell her NO and show her it, but the husband says no nose rubbing so don;t suggest that, he will freak out. Of course he is off at work while I am on doody duty!

What are my options short of putting her in diapers? Where am I going wrong, and HOW do I get her to go outdoors??

No comments: