Friday, October 12, 2007

Questions

HOw much grass can a dog eat before getting ill?

Is she allowed to eat bees? It was dead, does that make a difference?

How do I get her to stop running like a crazy person back and forth back and forth back and forth !!OH!!!1! flop into the grass!

Last night she was a PITA during the night, I moved her back to the garage, but the two nights before she was super. yesterday she had ONE accident inside, by seven this morning she had done both.

Rainbow man and Stuperman are still madly in love with her, Blue Boy is still skittish and I think my husband is planning on divorcing me so he can marry the dog.


Sigh

OH and I found a new site. I will be writing about it at BPR as well, but here is a sneak peak : Its a cross between Icanhascheeseburger and post secrets!

No comments: