Saturday, September 08, 2007

Are You sick Of Me Yet?

I'm having a hard time deciding what to do anbout the windows in my bedroom. They deffinatly need a covering becuase I love me an afternoon nap and the sun comes streaming in the windows int he afternoon.

Right now we have el cheap-o white plastic blinds that I hate. They have no style and very little functionality.

Plus every time I try to wipe them down, they cut my hands to shreds.

I was thinking some nice wood blinds would be OK, but then i thought about the spots and the deep red of the wall they would be on and figure the wood would be way out of place. And if I painted them white then there is no difference between them and the plastic POC ones we have up now.

Sigh.

So then I thought that some nice wispy flowing panel curtains would be nice, but we have a high headboard that would anchor the curtains down ridding us of the nice flowing part. Plus, wispy doesn't keep pout the sun.

Any one have any ideas?

No comments: