Saturday, September 08, 2007

Oh! A Challenge!

I do paid advertising for a certain company. It's pretty easy work. All I have to do is write a post about any subject I want and within that post I enter a keyword as naturally as possible. Some of them are really easy, like coffee or chocolate, but some are really really hard.

For example. This company might want me to use the phrase New York personal injury lawyer in a blog post, but what do I know about that? I can't even begin to think of a post where I would even talk about New York. So really, I'm in a bit of trouble here.

You see, with this company you are not allowed to refuse an assignment, So if I cannot find a way to use a certain difficult key word... Well lets not even think of the consequences.

So. Can any of you find a way to use the phrase New York personal injury lawyer?

'Cus I'm stumped!

No comments: