Thursday, September 06, 2007

Whew

My funk? It seems to have left me at the same time the doctor was delivering Stupermans diagnosis.

If you want to read more on that , head over to BPR.

I always hate when I get into a funk. Sometimes I know what causes it and other times, life is so awesome that I feel guilty for being sad which in turn makes me even more sad!

I've thought about the fact it may be some form of depression, but I cannot see myself as a depressed person. The funks come and go, yes, but they are gone more than they are here, that's for sure.

I for sure would not want to take pills that would alter my mood, I am definitely not "sick" enough to put drugs into my body like that!

Anyway. With the whole Stuperman issues taken care of I can put the rest of me twoards Rainbow Man and his dental issues!

Feel free to wish me luck on that!

1 comment:

Not a Granny said...

Luck for you and RM. To be honest, I don't blame him for having issues.