Saturday, September 08, 2007

My Tummy Just growled at me

My dinner today consisted of a bowl of cottage cheese and a bowl of Chocolate pudding. I know that in a few weeks I will be back to eating regular people food, but until then, My choices of food is pretty limited.

If it has to be chewed, I can't have it.

Here is a list of things I picked up today when we went shopping:

Jello - Banana Strawberry, Raspberry , Strawberry , Berry Berry (2 of each)
Pudding - Two boxes of instant Milk Chocolate
Stove top stuffing - although I'm not certain I will be able to eat this.
Cottage Cheese - the large size LOL
Chicken noodle soup - two boxes of the instant cup a soup packets
Porridge - brown sugar flavored
Cream of wheat - I know I like it, but can I cook it?

As you can see, My diet is very limited. If you have any suggestions of foods I can eat, please, PLEASE tell me.

But nothing with apples becuase apples are GROSS!

Also. Who thinks I will lose weight during all of this? No chips, no chocolate, no candy, no sandwiches? Really, no good stuff LOL.

I think I am guaranteed to lose at least a few LBS!

No comments: