Monday, September 10, 2007

New Additions

After Supper on Friday My mother in law phoned to see if she could have the children for the night. She had a surprise for them.

They had been banging a tennis ball against my garage for the most part of the afternoon and staring enviously at the neighbor boys playing with their hockey net and orange Hockey pucks, and were excited at the prospect of a sleepover with Nana and Papa.

It wasn't until Saturday afternoon, when the boys came home from Nana's that My Husband and I got to see what the surprise was.

The In-Laws had taken the three boys into the city and bought them their very own Hockey Net.

The only picture I have so far is of Tigger the Wonder Cat claiming it as her new home, but I am sure there will be many pictures taken this winter of impromptu hockey games!

No comments: