Monday, September 17, 2007

Bagitos! I hate bagitos!

Spyters eat bagitos!

I hate Spyters!


Ahhh the joys of a day at home with the boys! Bagitos by the way are mosquitoes, and If you cannot figure out spyters, there is something wrong with you!

So far the kids have played spiderman which included them trying to climb up the walls. While their attempts to do so were unsuccessful n gaining them height,m they were successful in making mommy laugh!

My elbow for some reason is really sore. I think i might have a bit of exema on the very end of it. I'm making an appointment with my doctor to discuss the fact my body parts fall asleep at the drop of a hat*, so I will ask him about my elbows then.

No really. If i sit on my butt, it goes numb, if i lay in bed, from the heels of my feet to the back of my head, it all falls asleep, turn to the left? that side falls asleep, same if i go to the right. If i sit with my arm resting on the arm of the couch, my arm falls asleep and forget crossing my legs! Thirty seconds of that and both my legs are asleep to the hip! I'm getting sick and tired of being tired in the day becuase i cannot fall asleep because (oh the irony) my body parts are falling asleep!

No comments: